Liens sponsorisés

Poème d'amitié en anglais



L'amitié est l'un des plus grands trésors de la vie. Amis qui sont fidèles sont toujours là pour vous faire rire quand vous êtes en bas , ils ne sont pas peur de vous aider à éviter les erreurs et ils regarder dans votre meilleur intérêt. Ce genre d'ami peut être difficile à trouver, mais ils offrent une amitié qui va durer toute une vie. D'autres amis peuvent ne pas être aussi affectueux . La douleur causée par une amitié marquée par la trahison est pas facile à surmonter. En fait , de nombreux poèmes d'amitié en anglais trouvent leur inspiration dans la joie provoquée par une amitié amoureuse ou la douleur causée par une amitié échoué.
Poème d'amitié en anglais

Friends Forever : amis pour la vie


Friends are friends forever together 'till the end.
You promised me that you would always be my friend.
One day something changed I'm not sure what it was.
I lost you on that day and the reason was because
it was a late dark night and we had a stupid fight.
And for some reason, I don't know why, we couldn't make it right.

Memories were all I had


and just the thought of them made me sad.
I cried every night wondering how to make it right.
I wish you could erase that day and that fight.
Would you please forgive me? I don't know where to start.
It hurts me so bad to have this hole in my heart!

Serenity


by Dena Martin
As I look
Beyond the ripples of my reflections
To examine my inner self;
The ripples begin to fade . . .
As the reflection lays beside me
Grasping my hand,
The inner warmth shields me
And the vision of my reflection appears
I see you. My Friend.

You


by Peter Finlayson
When you are sad,
and you feel you can't go on.
Tears well in your eyes
and the pain is so strong.
So far from your friends,
and you're all on your own.
No-one to run to,
So very alone.
Remember.......
When you are lonely and feeling so blue
Someone is thinking ...thinking of you

Friendship


by Trudy Starling
When you feel sad and betrayed
Who can you count on every single day?
When you feel lost and alone
Who will be there for you in every way?

Look into your heart and you will find
That person you can trust is not far away.
Look deep into yourself, don't give up,
For if you do, it's yourself you'll betray.

But take a few moments to look deeper inside.
Look into your heart and there you will see.
You'll be surprised when you find out
That you've been looking at ME.

Posted by Mayno Ammoun On 04:05
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Liens sponsorisés

Publications